Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Typhoon H Realsense owner from Spain

Reaction score
Good to all,

I have acquired a Typhoon H Realsense occasion after having a Q5004k for about 3 years that has given me joys and with which I have learned many things.
I hope that the H gives me good times too.

Greetings to all from Spain.

Reactions: MartinC
Welcome to YuneecPilots.com Pablo!

You will definitely have a great time with your new Typhoon H Pro! I have one myself and it is a joy to fly. You have joined a great group of pilots from all over the world. You will also find a lot of Q500 pilots here also.

We look forward to your input to the community!

I am attaching the expanded user manual for the Typhoon H, it is an invaluable aid.

Attachments

• TYPHOON H USER MANUAL Vcho3-2.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 15
Welcome to YuneecPilots.com Pablo!

You will definitely have a great time with your new Typhoon H Pro! I have one myself and it is a joy to fly. You have joined a great group of pilots from all over the world. You will also find a lot of Q500 pilots here also.

We look forward to your input to the community!

I am attaching the expanded user manual for the Typhoon H, it is an invaluable aid.
Thank you very much for document.

Pablo

Welcome to the group Pablo. You will enjoy it. I only have mine a few months and I love ir.
Martin

Hola Pablo,
Greetings from Australia!
I have not been to Cantabria but I intend to see it. Next time I go visit family in Barcelona I will drive across. Unfortunately I will not be able to take my H Pro due to the oversize backpack. I am currently working on some mods for the ST16 and a road case for the H so I can take it on the plane.
So for the time being I take my Iris in its hard case which is able to be taken either as onboard or hold luggage.

Cheers
Juan

Reactions: Pablo de la Fuente
Hola Pablo,
Greetings from Australia!
I have not been to Cantabria but I intend to see it. Next time I go visit family in Barcelona I will drive across. Unfortunately I will not be able to take my H Pro due to the oversize backpack. I am currently working on some mods for the ST16 and a road case for the H so I can take it on the plane.
So for the time being I take my Iris in its hard case which is able to be taken either as onboard or hold luggage.

Cheers
Juan

Hello,
You will explain what mods you are doing in St16. If you come to Cantabria do not forget to tell me and if you have a few free hours I will take you to fly to some interesting place.

Regards

Hello Pablo,
There two areas of interest for me - Software/Firmware (I have worked with Pixhawk/Ardupilot so I would like to make some tweaks for my own benefit).
Then there is some other practical mods - I will start with the most pressing items for me which are the annoying sunshade and the need for better (steadier) tracking for what I do. I think the sunshade is something that others may benefit from as well. But as for the other changes, at this stage I will keep the risks to me only.
The sunshade supplied with my H is really a terrible implementation - so I am making a version that can incorporate the neck-strap to hold the ST16 when required and stays attached without being loose. I will cut a prototype on the CNC and when I am happy with the design I will look at streamlining and improving form factor.
Checking out some locations in Cantabria sounds great! I expect to visit ealry next year so I will let you know when I begin arrangements.

Hello Pablo from Canada: I also welcome you to the forum. This forum has a large pool of owners with extensive knowledge of the H and it's software. I wish you great enjoyment with your new H and look forward to videos of your home country.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval