Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New update 1.3.0 fixes all my issues

Reaction score
FYI

The new update fixes all my fpv connectivity issues I had
on my Google Pixel XL running the latest android ver.
Quite a few others were having similar issues.

Thanks!!!

Reactions: Steve Carr
Same with my OnePlus One and Android 7.1.2: FPV and Goggle-Mode are working now :)
Had no issues to fly up to 60m (did not try higher) with stable wireless connection in an buildup area with a lot of wifi networks and nearly no video problems. I am still flying with Firmware 1.1.2/ ESC 1.0.3/ Cam 1.0.2(F). Should I upgrade as everything is working?!? I am afraid that I will lose my stable connection as I already tried a newer firmware in ~march and that was so useless...

Same with my OnePlus One and Android 7.1.2: FPV and Goggle-Mode are working now :)
Had no issues to fly up to 60m (did not try higher) with stable wireless connection in an buildup area with a lot of wifi networks and nearly no video problems. I am still flying with Firmware 1.1.2/ ESC 1.0.3/ Cam 1.0.2(F). Should I upgrade as everything is working?!? I am afraid that I will lose my stable connection as I already tried a newer firmware in ~march and that was so useless...
I guess I would leave it if is flying well. Wait to update until you see lots of posts that suggest it is a good update.

I did the upgrade today, and with a short test in the house and it was fine.

Now I have to figure out how to get the Yuneec FPV controller integrated into my system, cause I don't feel in control with just an iPhone.

Where can I go to learn this?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss