Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Update

Reaction score
  • Support for dynamic Return to Launch depending on the battery capacity
  • Add ST10C support for mobile SDK (3DR)
  • Improved gimbal control in team mode
  • Enable absolute gimbal yaw mode (3DR)
  • Add enhancements for 3DR SiteScan (3DR)

• Support for dynamic Return to Launch depending on the battery capacity
  • Add ST10C support for mobile SDK (3DR)
  • Improved gimbal control in team mode
  • Enable absolute gimbal yaw mode (3DR)
  • Add enhancements for 3DR SiteScan (3DR)

Pilot60,

Is this a wish list or did you see this published somewhere, hopefully official?

Jeff

Pfffffffffff.....................
Pipe, and still nothing that is requested in automated flights and orbits.
a real foutage of mouth, Mr. Yuneec, in what was promised to us when we went on sale.

Looks like they are enabling use of 3DR Site Scan.

Also bugfixes on the E90. And on the ST16S,
  • Improved stability for RC binding
  • Add "Dismiss" option for Update dialog

Yeah got the email through last night. To be honest I kind of expected this, as the 3DR product must be a priority to get out the door and get some sales going.

Hopefully this clears the way for a more full featured update.

Not sure I'll update; dont think the E90 updates below are useful enough, unless of course someone tries it and reports back positively!

E90 Camera
  • Optimize survey mode settings
  • Save distortion correction settings

Reactions: plissken
The last update was on July 4th, good work in 5 months :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Maybe they just got themselves surprised with that fact and this update was the best they were able to produce in 5 minutes.

Thus the CGOET despite being quite expensive isnt worth much more than a turd I have been hoping there would be a feature which would make it possible to save camera settings and preferrably even several settings. Camera going back to stupid presets on every startup is like someone mocking hard on you.

Reactions: plissken
Maybe they just got themselves surprised with that fact and this update was the best they were able to produce in 5 minutes.

Thus the CGOET despite being quite expensive isnt worth much more than a turd I have been hoping there would be a feature which would make it possible to save camera settings and preferrably even several settings. Camera going back to stupid presets on every startup is like someone mocking hard on you.

Something similar happens, not everything, but when you do survey missions with the E90 it is not at all clear which parameters affect that camera mode and which parameters do not.

Regardless of whether you think it's correct or not, how do we users know? 3 modes for the camera, Photo, Video and Survey. In the first two modes we can access their parameters, so own each mode, there is no way to access the Survey mode, that I know .......... and the lack of information in the manuals ......

I ‘ve just updated my 520 with the new firmware...., at first sight, nothing seems to be changed on my bird.. tomorrow, I’m gonna flying around and i’ll be more strict...I expected fm YUNEEC more, as the orbit or the follow me feature s but i used to be disappointed by YUNEEC lately...

At the risk of planting the whole system, I would not venture to do it.
unless there are guinea pigs ready to sacrifice themselves at the risk of returning the device out (HS). Each software and each firmware must be adapted to the device.

Last edited:
is there any difference in the st16s controller firmware files on the h520 and hplus just for the controllers themselves.

Hi,
There is a problem in new firmware with HI-lo max speed slider in angle mode. That's not working anyway.

Hi,
There is a problem in new firmware with HI-lo max speed slider in angle mode. That's not working anyway.

Yes, that stopped working at the previous update and wasn't fixed in the most recent. However, the previous update introduced an option to set the maximum speed, up to 14m/s, in the menu. I would like to say two steps forward and one back, but that would be optimistic.

Yes, that stopped working at the previous update and wasn't fixed in the most recent. However, the previous update introduced an option to set the maximum speed, up to 14m/s, in the menu. I would like to say two steps forward and one back, but that would be optimistic.

Well I've just turned up to work to find a email with another new update. This is smaller but seems to have fixed the turtle/hare slider if i read it correctly.

Dear H520 user,
in this e-mail we would like to inform you about the latest software update for the H520 hexacopter. Please notice the following change log:
H520
  • Preflight check improvements for corner-cases
  • Fixes turtle slider not being active after vehicle reset (for instance after swapping the AP's SD card)
Latest version:
Flight Controller: 1.4.21
E90 Gimbal: 2.40.0

Kind regards
Your Yuneec Europe Team

Well I've just turned up to work to find a email with another new update. This is smaller but seems to have fixed the turtle/hare slider if i read it correctly.

Effectively, another small patch has come out but it hasn't been published everywhere yet. Updating directly from the E90 I imagine will come out, not all web pages have been updated yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval