Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

new x series cameras for h520e

Reaction score
I notched that the e90x camera no longer has the mushroom antenna on the back tail bottom. I have not seen other x cameras photos yet. I wonder if they moved the wifi board off the camera and placed it in the rear module that attaches to the bottom of the h520e. doing landing gear change outs may be harder due to the new gimbal mount.

thank you for the pictures that help me confirm mushroom antenna has been removed that was on the first gen e90. which had been a issue on the 1st gen h520. how is the h520e working out for you. any issues with the camera we may need to know of.

I only know the small Mavic mini and now I decided to go for a bigger one so I don't have much experience yet.

But so far I'm very happy with the drone, I have the feeling that the mini hasn't "drifted" that much when you put it at a point, but it can also just be the weight.

There might be a problem with the camera's EXIF information, but I'm not sure what the problem is.

Actually I am very satisfied, except for the Exif height because I need it to work. And the fact that the flight logs are somewhat complicated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace