Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Yuneec drone MANTIS Q

Now just reading on my Google news feed this has voice commands wonder if the H will get this

I'd imagine you'd want more precise control over an H. Unless there's a built-in mic on the controller and receiver on the copter, voice control would have to be done while it was in ear-shot, over the noise of the rotors, and as a larger unit, outdoors where other sounds could interfere.

Even on the Mantis, I'm sure voice control is more of a novelty than a practical function. If one has ever owned/operated a gaming console aside from the Atari 2600, the Mantis controller should be simple to operate manually.

Apparently Yuneec plans to release a version of the mantis in the future with a full on gimbal. I would wait for that version to spend a dime but to each his / her own.

See the video here:

Apparently Yuneec plans to release a version of the mantis in the future with a full on gimbal. I would wait for that version to spend a dime but to each his / her own.

See the video here:
It unfortunate they didn't start off with the Gimbal, it's the only thing holding the Mantis back. Hopefully all the kinks in the platform are worked out for when the gimbaled version finally releases.

Reactions: ATLienQ500

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech