Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!
I went onto Google earth dropped a pin at my location, titled it "Teddy" (for me :) ) and saved it.
Don't know if it worked or not

Eagle's Eye Video

Staff member
Teddy, you're there... DM you need to go back to the map and edit in your name... :)

DoomMeister

Staff member
Teddy, you're there... DM you need to go back to the map and edit in your name... :)
Thanks EEV, was doing this on my phone and had to put it in landscape position to see all of the point naming box. I only had a Descripton entered. All good now.

The last time I was out your way was in April of 1980. I drove from Denver to Alamogordo to visit my wife for the weekend and returned using the westerly route through Albuquerque. At the time there were a lot of cattle ranches up on the Mesa.

Eagle's Eye Video

Staff member
The last time I was out your way was in April of 1980. I drove from Denver to Alamogordo to visit my wife for the weekend and returned using the westerly route through Albuquerque. At the time there were a lot of cattle ranches up on the Mesa.
Lots of competition for resources... cattle interests, water rights with a drying Rio Grande valley and more recently, the increased oil and gas presence in the eastern half of the state.

I added myself a few days ago and today was playing around trying to add an image which i did. Now there is a letter over my location and yuneec icon and when I tap it , it no longer opens. I even tried deleting the whole thing and did it over. Did I somehow lock it?

I added myself a few days ago and today was playing around trying to add an image which i did. Now there is a letter over my location and yuneec icon and when I tap it , it no longer opens. I even tried deleting the whole thing and did it over. Did I somehow lock it?
It looks and works normally when I open the map. Don't know. Maybe someone else fixed something? I dumped a bunch of "Untitled layers", but I doubt that would have anything to do with it.

I tried....it takes my to Google Drive, then Safari where I see the map, but no way to add myself.

iPad - IOS 12.1.1
Hey Fred;
If you want to go to maps.google.com and add a marker for your location, then tell me the google ID
for the pin, I will add you.

Nevermind, I see your pin.

I figured it out I inadvertently added a driving direction layer somehow. Thanks for the responses

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donmcnabb2