Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Newbie from Canada

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm still learning how to fly my Typhoon H quadcopter. I'm glad I found the sticky thread with all the 'how-to' videos. I crash landed yesterday. Sorry, drone masters.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

Reactions: alex_mercer
Hi Alex.
You can follow a person by going to their profile and clicking the 'follow' button. What most forums call a PM this platform, however, calls a 'conversation'. If you look in the right top corner of the grey bar you will see an envelope button. If you hover your mouse over it it will give you a drop-down menu... one of the options is to 'start a conversation'

Reactions: alex_mercer
Hey,

I'm still learning how to fly my Typhoon H quadcopter. I'm glad I found the sticky thread with all the 'how-to' videos. I crash landed yesterday. Sorry, drone masters.
Welcome Alex

I believe you will enjoy being a member of this ever growing forum. As LuvmyTJ mentioned, there is a grey bar, but above that is another one that has a magnifyer icon for searching the forum for pretty much anything you could think of. Just enter a few key works and you should get results related to what you are interested in.

Another good resource for videos and helpful information, is CAPTAINDRONE. He has a YouTube channel that has a lot of helpful information related to the Typhoon H.

Don't forget to go to Transport Canada's website for updates on usage in Canada, as well as current SFOC information.

As to crashing, we all do it at least once. This is a part number for prop guards... #YUNTYH129....it's a kit with guards and a carbon fiber ring. I think that with our dollar being a lot better right now, makes sense to buy direct for the moment as the Canadian prices are not as good. Search google with the part number to see what it looks like. I bought mine directly from Yuneec USA along with extra props and a few other extra parts for crash repair.

Send me a message and I will also send you a link to where I bought my extra batteries from in Canada at a great price as they are in your neck of the woods.

Have fun flying.

Murray

Reactions: Steve Carr
Hi Alex !! Wow it's awsome.. that us folks can connect around the world with this form. Welcome.. I'm a newbe also .. take care and take it easy..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mexstoragesystem