Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Newest Firmware Update - Trim Functions Missing!

Reaction score
Hello. I just got my Typhoon H Pro and am very happy with it! I just did the newest firmware update (release date 11/16/2016). After doing the update (the Captain Drone method) all of the new features are there "accept" the option to enable the Trim Functions in the "other settings" menu.

On other settings screen the enable Trim Functions should be between the Language Select and the "Advanced Mode On/Off" button. Have the D-Pad trim functions been removed for the latest firmware update?

Or am I missing something? Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Thanks! That definitly answers some questions. Here's what happens: When I hit the D-Pad buttons I get the Trim Functions pop up message (as expected) but nothing happens. Neither the exposure or the White Balance moves or changes after hitting the buttons. I have to touch the screen to get rid of the pop up message.
Is there something else I need to switch on or are there any other menus/settings I need to access to get this feature to work?

Thanks! That definitly answers some questions. Here's what happens: When I hit the D-Pad buttons I get the Trim Functions pop up message (as expected) but nothing happens. Neither the exposure or the White Balance moves or changes after hitting the buttons. I have to touch the screen to get rid of the pop up message.
Is there something else I need to switch on or are there any other menus/settings I need to access to get this feature to work?

Click OK an use it

http://download.yuneec.com/Typhoon_...16 Firmware Update Version B25 What's New.pdf

Also be sure your Font size is set to Normal, or some of the msg will be missing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwclarc1