Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

News concerning kav.

Reaction score
I just spoke to yuneec and as of now kav is no longer associated with yuneec. If someone has already spoke of this then I apologize. They now send them to two other places much to my chagrin because one is in ny. And the other California.

Reactions: WTFDproject
I just spoke to yuneec and as of now kav is no longer associated with yuneec. If someone has already spoke of this then I apologize. They now send them to two other places much to my chagrin because one is in ny. And the other California.
Any idea as to who the other two repair facilities are?

I didn't ask but it would be nice to know. I will put a return address and let you know. One is in Webster n y.

Vertigo drones, a place we have all heard about. That's one and the place I have to send it to.

Wow, I sent my typhoon h to kav about 4 months ago. Now I have no idea where yuneec has sent it. Great customer service.

Wow, I sent my typhoon h to kav about 4 months ago. Now I have no idea where yuneec has sent it. Great customer service.
Use the Yuneec website to schedule a support phone call. Have your RA number ready when they call. Ask for an update to the status of your order, where is it located and how can you contact the repair facility, and when do they expect for your equipment to be returned in a repaired condition or replaced.

My drone went to KAV first of September 2019. I got notice it then got shipped to a California repair location at the end of November 2019. I scheduled the joke of 15 minute tech call to be told my drone would be repaired soon! As it was bought in August and flown 10 minutes before it had a motor problem could I be sent a new drone or refunded? I was told no because it was not purchased direct from Yuneec! I said I bought it from an authorized dealer of your product right.. I was told sorry it has to go through the repair process. That’s horrible service at its best. Heck I did not buy my Vizio tv direct from Vizio or Toyota direct from Toyota! So now going into the 5th month of having my drone in for repair. $500 not well spent. If I ever get the POS back I might be afraid to fly it because if it has another issue it could be another 5 or 6 months before I get it back. I sure as heck would not recommend buying a Yuneec product. Save your $ or spend it elsewhere.

• Sad
Reactions: DoomMeister
My drone went to KAV first of September 2019. I got notice it then got shipped to a California repair location at the end of November 2019. I scheduled the joke of 15 minute tech call to be told my drone would be repaired soon! As it was bought in August and flown 10 minutes before it had a motor problem could I be sent a new drone or refunded? I was told no because it was not purchased direct from Yuneec! I said I bought it from an authorized dealer of your product right.. I was told sorry it has to go through the repair process. That’s horrible service at its best. Heck I did not buy my Vizio tv direct from Vizio or Toyota direct from Toyota! So now going into the 5th month of having my drone in for repair. $500 not well spent. If I ever get the POS back I might be afraid to fly it because if it has another issue it could be another 5 or 6 months before I get it back. I sure as heck would not recommend buying a Yuneec product. Save your $ or spend it elsewhere.
Any chance they gave you contact information for repair facility it got shipped to in California? Sounds like it is time to nag them on a weekly basis until you get your property back in working order.

So sad that this is still dragging out so long. These new facilities for warranty repair service need to get their butts in gear. You should have at least gotten notice from them when your drone arrived in their shop that it was in their possession and contact information to check on progress of the repair.

I sent my Typhoon H in about 5 months ago as well. I was given the same run around as OrgonDrone. Now, I'm starting to suspect that Yuneec doesn't have the necessary parts to make our repairs. Has anyone actually gotten back a repaired drone from Yuneec?

Has anyone actually been notified of the current state of repair progress? At the moment things have all the appearances of being caught in a shell game.

It’s nigh on time to be making demands or initiating small claims actions.

I was told by service this AM they don’t have an estimated time for repair! I spoke to Shelton. I asked for his last name and was advised that was his last name. I asked for a first name and was advised he had nine as he goes only by Shelton. I asked to be transferred to his manager which he can’t. He said his manager could call me. I asked for the mangers name. I was informed Mitch. Mitch what I asked. I was told he can’t give out last names!!! I asked where I would have legal documents sent and was advised he does have that info and that an attorney could locate that. So no luck...
I tried calling sales and was put on automatic hold twice and hung up on automaticity twice.

This is getting bad. I also talked to B. Shelton yesterday. He said he would send me an email with the location of my drone and details about the status of my repair. I don't think I'm going to really see that email anytime soon. All Yuneec is doing is blowing us off. What recourse do we really have?

I am going to contact Better Business Bureau to file a complaint and going to contact my credit card company to report them as a scam. I bought there product had to return it for repair and now can’t get it back. I guess worst case is contact a lawyer to send a letter to some location. Sucks.

^^^This^^^. All of ^^^This^^^

Plus, the promises of fixes and improvements.....missing.....

Plus the promises delivered in a new $2200+ Aircraft....really? Where is it? (Not that I’d buy it)

That NONE of my existing EIGHT batteries will work in......

I feel bad for the people who will buy the H3, if it’s ever available, not knowing any of this history.

HOWEVER, I am still hanging on to a shred of hope that the H3 will really knock it out of the park, save Yuneec and and explode on the scene as a crazy viable and competitive aircraft and platform......but it’s just a thin shred of hope at this point. I’m sad about it.....not just the money I have invested in the platform, but the “appearance” that Yuneec is circling the drain.....sad because I really like my 480 and H+, and I fly both commercially and recreationally.

It's all well and good relocating to a different repair facility, but you have to have parts to carry out repairs, suspect that's one of the reasons for long repair wait times.

I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau today. I am also going to contact and report fraud to my card provider. We purchased a faulty product. We’re asked to return it and now can’t get anything back. Seems like a fraud scam to me. Yuneec has refurbished drones for sale. I can almost bet they are drone people send back, the owners get drug on for ages and finally just give up because by the time you pay for a lawyer and go that route you could just buy a new drone... I thinks that’s what Yuneec wants. They got my $500. I hope fall away, fix it and sale it as refurbished and make another couple hinder dollars.
What I have seen from them to this point is a shady poorly run company or more of a scam. They sure don’t value there customers at all. When I had problems 10 minutes after flying there drone they should have asked to have it sent back and a replacement sent. That’s what a well run company would do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio