Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

News just in from Yuneec!

Reaction score
Hi All. I just received information from Yuneec today. Yuneec are posting a new Webinar, all the information I will copy and links in this post. If you interested sign up.
Bers regards.
Mike

Hi Michael Skerritt,

Your Webinar: Using drones and multispectral imagery to manage crops more effectively, now more affordable than ever with Yuneec Europe is just around the corner. Below is some important information about your webinar:

Using drones and multispectral imagery to manage crops more effectively, now more affordable than ever with Yuneec Europe
Webinar Date/Time: Dec 3, 2020 @ 14:00 GMT
Webinar Link: WebinarNinja

See you there!
Yuneec Europe

IMPRINT
Data pursuant to § 5 TMG

Yuneec Europe GmbH - Nikolaus-Otto-Strasse 4 - 24568 Kaltenkirchen
Chief Operating Officer: Marcel de Graaf

Hi All. I just received information from Yuneec today. Yuneec are posting a new Webinar, all the information I will copy and links in this post. If you interested sign up.
Bers regards.
Mike

Hi Michael Skerritt,

Your Webinar: Using drones and multispectral imagery to manage crops more effectively, now more affordable than ever with Yuneec Europe is just around the corner. Below is some important information about your webinar:

Using drones and multispectral imagery to manage crops more effectively, now more affordable than ever with Yuneec Europe
Webinar Date/Time: Dec 3, 2020 @ 14:00 GMT
Webinar Link: WebinarNinja

See you there!
Yuneec Europe

IMPRINT
Data pursuant to § 5 TMG

Yuneec Europe GmbH - Nikolaus-Otto-Strasse 4 - 24568 Kaltenkirchen
Chief Operating Officer: Marcel de Graaf
A schedule conflict precluded me from joining the webinar at the appointed hour. Is there any other way I may access this information?

Reactions: Chris Koch
A schedule conflict precluded me from joining the webinar at the appointed hour. Is there any other way I may access this information?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval