Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Next to my place

Hi Wingshooter,
resolution and processing (degrading of colours :D) is done by the app and youtube. So I really had no choice.The raw .mp4 files are about 900 MB in size and in1080p 30 frames. But I see no way to edit and upload those files. Any ideas? They do really look good on TV

You will need to use a proper Video Editing Software Program if your App will not let you create a video in 1080p. Powerdirector is well liked here. I use Adobe Premiere Elements which fairly easy to use also.

Your source needs to be 1080p before you upload to Youtube. Youtube will accept all the way up to 4k. Good luck to you.

You will need to use a proper Video Editing Software Program if your App will not let you create a video in 1080p. Powerdirector is well liked here. I use Adobe Premiere Elements which fairly easy to use also.

Your source needs to be 1080p before you upload to Youtube. Youtube will accept all the way up to 4k. Good luck to you.
Thanks for your pointers. I used to have Adobe Premier but for the time being my hardware is too outdated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio