Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

NFZ and geofencing

Reaction score
Hi all, new forum member here. I’m getting tired of DJIs nightmare NFZ system. I get that all drones are already or heading this way, but trying to unlock my P4P in areas I actually can fly has been awful. Can anyone offer some insight on how Yuneec handles this? Is it any easier to unlock?

Hi all, new forum member here. I’m getting tired of DJIs nightmare NFZ system. I get that all drones are already or heading this way, but trying to unlock my P4P in areas I actually can fly has been awful. Can anyone offer some insight on how Yuneec handles this? Is it any easier to unlock?
I have a Q500 and an H...I have never had to unlock anything

Use the magnifying glass search function at the top right of your screen to see threads about Yuneec NFZ’s. They make it pretty easy for owners to deal with the limited number they employ.

Provide Yuneec with proof you are a commercial operator and sign a waiver, they provide new firmware (for q500 & Typhoon H series) the H520 has NO NFZ limitations built in.

Reactions: DoomMeister
Provide Yuneec with proof you are a commercial operator and sign a waiver, they provide new firmware (for q500 & Typhoon H series) the H520 has NO NFZ limitations built in.

That sounds fantastic. I did finally get my Phantom unlocked after burning half a battery jumping through hoops. I'm definitely shopping for a Yuneec now. Thanks for your input.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace