Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

NFZ No Fly Zone release Italy/Europe or all

Reaction score
Hello, how I can have the release to fly in all NFZ in Italy ( or in all world)? How much It?

Reaction score
Hello, how I can have the release to fly in all NFZ in Italy ( or in all world)? How much It?
You will have to prove that you are a commercially rated UAV pilot. I don't know what the qualification is in Italy but in the UK it is called a PFCO (Permission For Commercial Operations). You contact Yuneec and provide the proof that you are commercially rated. They will then send you a file to disable the NFZ and instructions on how to do it via the GUI.

DoomMeister

Moderator/Tech Junkie
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
You are totally correct about having to provide Yuneec with documentation for the commercial rating.

Since he is asking about the NFZ release for a TH+ it is slightly different in that they send a code via email that is entered into the settings on the ST-16S. There is no GUI for the TH+.

Reaction score
You are totally correct about having to provide Yuneec with documentation for the commercial rating.

Since he is asking about the NFZ release for a TH+ it is slightly different in that they send a code via email that is entered into the settings on the ST-16S. There is no GUI for the TH+.
Since you are in Europe I'm pretty sure you still have to send it in to yuneec to get the NFZ removed.
But it is pretty straight forward send yuneec a email and they will help you with the process if you have a commercial license.

Reaction score

Definitely remember using the GUI when I did mine and mine's a TH. Yes, you do have to enter the code that they send you. I seem to remember that you have to be connect to the GUI and then you have to power off your H to complete the process.....

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dark005