Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

NFZ Release H920+

FLDirector19

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Does anyone have a current/update solution for the NFZ release issue on the H920+?

When I attempt to initiate the H920+ after the controller, the H920+ all I get is the red-red-red-red-red-red-white status light... which obviously prevents the rotors from spinning.

Does anyone have a current/update solution for the NFZ release issue on the H920+?

When I attempt to initiate the H920+ after the controller, the H920+ all I get is the red-red-red-red-red-red-white status light... which obviously prevents the rotors from spinning.
Years ago after I bought my H920+, I contacted Yuneec about NFZ for it. They said it was not possible for that aircraft. More recently, John from YuneecSkins said he was "working on a NFZ" for the H920+. I have not heard any follow up since then.

My H920+ will not arm or fly in an NFZ zone, just tested it now to confirm and the camera wouldn't connect either.
Just went outside of my NFZ to my practice field and all is well. About 20kph breeze with gusts to 30kph. Y8740001.JPG It was on 6 min of sitting to get sat calendar update then 17 min flight with the CGO4 on video. The H920 however never had NFZ restrictions at all to the best of my knowledge...... These two very similar copters are often thought of as the same - they are not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech