Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

No Firmware

Reaction score
I got this st16s controller on ebay. It shows no firmware in it. Tried to put firmware 822 in it with wifi but no firmware comes up. It has N\A beside everything. What am I doing wrong.

Attachments

• IMG_3521.jpg
    IMG_3521.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3524.jpg
    IMG_3524.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 22
Hello,
Normal, to read the drone's firmware (h520 or H +), the radio would have to be linked with the drone and the drone should be turned on.
The images you show must reflect what is in the drone.

I got this st16s controller on ebay. It shows no firmware in it. Tried to put firmware 822 in it with wifi but no firmware comes up. It has N\A beside everything. What am I doing wrong.

Your ST16 "System" is on build 822. Your ST16 "APP" is on Build 877. The WIfI update will not work because it sees the Build 822, and thinks you are already updated.

Refer to Attachment 29 (SD Card Upgrade/Downgrade H Plus Firmware) of "Way To Fix Drones project" and manually upgrade your controller to whatever Build your H Plus is on. Or your entire system to any version you desire. But it's always best to have everything on the same Build.

Once you bind to the drone, the rest of the firmware information will show up, assuming there is no problem with the ST16S RF modules.

Reactions: John Hennessy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval