Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

No image from E90 camera

Reaction score
I have just bought a brand new Yuneec H520 with the E90 camera and there is no image from the camera on the remote controller.

I have updated all the software. I made sure everything is up to date.

I have completed the gimbal calibration.

I have tried 2 different SD cards and formatted them.

I have tried 2 different antennas and both connect to the drone and camera.

The camera is connected to the RC as the camera settings are displayed at the top of the screen but the wheel keeps turning and does not show me any image.

The light on the camera is solid green.

When I try to take a picture it is dark. And the video records but does not show any file in the folder.

DataPilot version 1.5.10.18
RC TX 0.34.0
RC System 1.0.9
Flight Controller 1.6.7
Camera version E90 1.0.61_E
Gimbal version 2.40.3

It seems to be a software problem. Can you please recommend a solution?

Thank you for your help?

Julien

Last edited:
No, I made the update of 24/04 1.8.0-1-6-7 H520 and DataPilot 1.5.10.18 and everything is working properly. Pan and Tilt works and Cardan on ROI too.

The Yuneec technical team explained to me how to reset the camera. I have tried but still no solution. I hope this information might help others in the forum to resolve their issues: >>
Connect the camera to the drone, than switch it on.
After 30 seconds, hold and press the reset button for 20.seconds from the camera.
The camera should flash in different colors and wait until the Led turns green again.
After the Led turn green, you may need to rebind the camera to the remote control.

Thanks Jack. I have tried it many times. The camera has never actually worked.

The Yuneec technical team gave me the solution. Thank you!

You need to reset the remote control.

Just unistall Yuneec Data and UpdatePilot apps and do a full reset of the Android OS.

Then add your Google account profile and download from Google Play the Yuneec UpdatePilot that will reinstall Datapilot. Make sure all the updates are done.

Then pray, scream and cry a bit and hopefully it should work.

It did for me. Phew!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss