Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

No live feed, Camera disconnects,awesome first flight :(

Reaction score
So I received the H for Christmas and its been horrible weather since then until today. The temp finally got over 45 so I decided to go flying. Everything booted up as it should. I started the motors and took off and there went my picture. I kept it at about 20 feet just hovering while I looked at everything on the controller. Brought it down and the video came back on and off. I checked the WIFI and it keeps disconnecting. I called Yuneec and after 20 minutes of troubleshooting I was given a RA to send it back. Anyone have any ideas on this?

After being at Yunecc since January 17 I just received an email saying that its being shipped back. I called and was told that a wire in the camera had to be soldered. One thing I'm wondering is will my warranty be extended for an extra month since Ive only had it a week before having to send it back and by the time I get it back it will be close to a month for the repair?

After being at Yunecc since January 17 I just received an email saying that its being shipped back. I called and was told that a wire in the camera had to be soldered. One thing I'm wondering is will my warranty be extended for an extra month since Ive only had it a week before having to send it back and by the time I get it back it will be close to a month for the repair?

Caught your thread. Yep, similar to the experience that I had today. Yuneec told me 7-10 business days for their repairs. I guess I should plan on it taking longer than that based upon your dealings with them. Thanks.

Caught your thread. Yep, similar to the experience that I had today. Yuneec told me 7-10 business days for their repairs. I guess I should plan on it taking longer than that based upon your dealings with them. Thanks.
One thing, They do have an excellent customer service. Maybe mine took longer due to the workload after the holidays....

You're probably right about the post-holiday workload. Based upon most of the threads I've read here, I think Yuneec's repair department has been kept busier than Santa's workshop!

Reactions: Hugo50
Just received my drone back today and guess what. The SAME EXACT ISSUE is happening. I called yuneec and they said it needs to go back to them. I asked them to send me an overnight label and they refused. I said I've only flown the drone at the most 10 minutes since I received it. They've had it for nearly a month. Now I'm guessing another month since they never fixed the issue reported. I'm very disappointed in their customer service as I figured since they never fixed it and its basically brand new that they would offer something for the trouble. Lastly I asked will my warranty be extended for 2 months as I havent had the drone. The rep said no.

Just received my drone back today and guess what. The SAME EXACT ISSUE is happening. I called yuneec and they said it needs to go back to them. I asked them to send me an overnight label and they refused. I said I've only flown the drone at the most 10 minutes since I received it. They've had it for nearly a month. Now I'm guessing another month since they never fixed the issue reported. I'm very disappointed in their customer service as I figured since they never fixed it and its basically brand new that they would offer something for the trouble. Lastly I asked will my warranty be extended for 2 months as I havent had the drone. The rep said no.
Well....dont let the rep take control. You ask for a manager. Post on the Facebook page. I am surprised this is happening. Most people say they have good experience.
If the manager disent satisfy your requirements go over tgeir head. There will be someone who will take you seriously.

Bill W.

There is a man named Tim Terrones. Search him on facebook and message him. He might be able to push hour issue through.

Bill W.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval