Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

No memory card

Reaction score
I've just bought a SanDisk Extreme Pro microSDHC UHS-1 card to replace the supplied card.
But having formatted it in camera, it won't then take any photos, saying that there is no card.
An earlier thread lists this as a usable card in the C23.

Any ideas?

Is this card read and recognized in the computer?
If yes, surely the defective camera reader.
Does another card work?

The original card works fine. I haven't tried the new card in the computer.
Try putting the card in your computer and see if it can read it. You could also try reformatting it but make sure it's exFAT/FAT32. Even though the camera should of done it, it doesn't hurt to double check.

Last edited:
Reactions: brianpk
The SanDisk card is recognised by the computer okay and a third card, a Samsung, also works fine in the C23, as well as the supplied Panasonic card; but the SanDisk still isn't being recognised.

The SanDisk card is recognised by the computer okay and a third card, a Samsung, also works fine in the C23, as well as the supplied Panasonic card; but the SanDisk still isn't being recognised.
What formatting does properties report while it is in the computer?

Try formatting in exFAT in the computer and try that in the camera.

Reactions: brianpk
What formatting does properties report while it is in the computer?

Try formatting in exFAT in the computer and try that in the camera.
I've now tried formatting FAT32 and Ex FAT and still the card isn't being acknowledged in the C23.

I just looked it up:

SDHC- 4GB to 32GB

SDXC- 64GB and greater

I suspect this card is not lining up properly in the C23. I’m not sure if the advise to use contact cleaner on the card and inserting it into the C23 was taken or not. It should be tried.

HC is HIGH CAPICITY
and... XC is EXTENDED CAPACITY. Xc card will give Issues as it is not backwards compatible.
Basically the newer card will not backwards format to anything the c23 can read.

HC is HIGH CAPICITY
and... XC is EXTENDED CAPACITY. Xc card will give Issues as it is not backwards compatible.
Basically the newer card will not backwards format to anything the c23 can read.

Attachments

• 41r8Z0caXXL._AC_US40_.jpg
    41r8Z0caXXL._AC_US40_.jpg
    1.1 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: Mechanic
I just looked it up:

SDHC- 4GB to 32GB

SDXC- 64GB and greater

I suspect this card is not lining up properly in the C23. I’m not sure if the advise to use contact cleaner on the card and inserting it into the C23 was taken or not. It should be tried.
I haven't cleaned the card, but it's straight out of the packet and works in a different camera. But then two other cards work fine in the C23- very confusing.

Reactions: DoomMeister
Can I watch you try to insert this adapter into the camera....:)
No (removed by mod) it comes with the adapter, it works in the cgo 3+, pretty sure the same is in my c23 but will check it now, give me a minute ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace