Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

No sound out of st16 in datapilot

Reaction score
I can't get any warning or other audio out of the st16 when in datapilot. All volume regulators are at max . When i play a movie in android via you tube everything works normal. I already tried reinstalling the software on the st 16 but nothing works . Does anybody have the same problem ?

Apparently nobody else has this problem because first of all the ST16s is a radio control, certainly working with Android to run DataPilot, but absolutely not a tablet used to watch movies, to run Youtube on or some other programs that have nothing to do with what is this radio remote control.
Another program has had to assign itself the Sound function of the radio and no longer has to share it with Datapilot.
It would be necessary to remove in the first place all the programs which were added on the radio-control, to redo surely a clean installation and a reset of the radio. If nothing is done, consider returning to S.A.V. or buying a new radio.

I have the same problems fith the sound and the ST16. I reset the android but it was the same.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nubestpremiumsupplements