Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Noise

Reaction score
When using the steady grip, when I play the video's there is a loud buzzing noise.The video looks great
but the noise ruins it. Does this happen to anyone else ? If it dose please let me know how to fix it. I like
using this instead of my Iphone it takes better pitchers / videos

I have done some online research as I have personally had this issue as well and was totally bummed when I recorded my first video with the steady-grip only to hear nothing but that hum on the playback. The problem is the cooling fan in the camera totally drowns out the sound capture. My thought is to try to capture a sound file with my phone while using the steady-grip to capture only the video and then piece them together in video editing software. Unknown at this time if that is even possible to run two app's (the sound recorder and the CGO3 App) at the same time.

THANK YOU for your response. I have been asking this for a while now. Its not the answer
I was hoping for. But thank you. I guess there is nothing we can do about it. Just another
reason I went with DJI

Sorry maybe I spoke to soon. Yuneec is looking into this.I should wait and see what
they have to say. And I will let every one know what comes of it.

Reactions: RogueWolff
Strange. My Steady Grip with the audio enabled in the app has only a very low background noise, unnoticed when recording normal ambient sound situations with the CGO3+. However, normally I use the Steady Grip with sound off, for use in production videos with edited sound tracks added.

Ed, I believe you are in the wrong forum now. Join our sister DJI forum here.
DJI Phantom Drone Forum

Reactions: RogueWolff
I do belong to the DJI forum too. I fly the p4 works great. But I thought I could use my
cgo3 just to do some home video's. I hardly use my Q-500 anymore and thought I could
do something with my Yuneec gear. we will see Yuneec is looking into this. Maybe they
will tell me a way to do this. Its a shame all the money I spent on this and I hardly use it
any more.

OK, I understand.

Probably the mic in your Cgo3 is automatically boosting the sound, which picks up the fan noise. Or maybe the fan is unusually noisy.
I admit I rarely turn on the CGO3+ audio since I normally add sound tracks in editing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss