Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Not able to get into ST16 Calibration mode

Reaction score
Has anybody else had trouble getting into the ST16 Calibration mode?? I am on the v03.01.b30 controller version. I tap an tap and tap on the 'About controller' in the system settings but I never enter the calibration mode. My screen zooms in when I tap the About Controller really fast but nothing else happans. Anyone have an idea what could be going on??

wedbster,

Don't get too excited about that guys video about the H having zoom capability. The function described is one intended for us old people with tired eyes. It makes the stuff on the ST-16 screen larger. Sort of like reading glasses...

I did not know the H had digital zoom capability. Not as good as a optical lens zoom but a zoom in any case.
Thanks for showing this trick.

I did not know the H had digital zoom capability. Not as good as a optical lens zoom but a zoom in any case.
Thanks for showing this trick.

It's just a closer view of the screen area... not a digital zoom that has any relation to the actual
image captured by the camera. I think the guys that made that YouTube video work for Peau...
they seem to both have the same level of understanding of the photographic definition of "zoom". :confused:

I beg to differ. If you aren't adjusting the focal length of a lens then it has to be a digital image enlarged or zoomed.

Try this... hover the H and start recording video... then play with this supposed "zoom" function.
Land and look at the video recorded on the camera. If there is no change in the image size
during that static shot, there is no "zoom" that occurred on camera... digital or otherwise.

Reactions: Gibsontech90
What ever you say.

He's right TC. There is no zoom function for the camera but there is a screen magnification function for people with old eyes. Works similar to the text size adjustment on a cell phone and screen resolution for E-mail or a computer. It's basically a magnifying glass for the ST-16 screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz