Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

OBS not available

Reaction score
This might have been discussed before but I could not find a solution so I wanted to try again.
A few month ago I bought an H (no RS) and installed the newest NFZ firmware. The ST16 has the newest FW installed as well.
I have not used the drone before - it was after all only my backup - so a few days ago I thought it is time to check the bird.
After starting the H and the St16+ I get a message on the screen "OBS not available"! Well I did not even turn OBS on on the ST16 so why is it checking it if it is on?
OBS is working once I turn it on - I can see it on the ST16 - but why do I get this annoying message 5 or 6 times upon startup?
Thanks.

Werner

why do I get this annoying message 5 or 6 times upon startup?
That is fairly normal for the H. It is an irritation but harmless. Sometimes I can fly dozens of times and never see the warning on startup. Other times it is persistent. In any case it doesn't affect the operation and works fine after takeoff so just ignore it.

Reactions: WernerJB
That is fairly normal for the H. It is an irritation but harmless. Sometimes I can fly dozens of times and never see the warning on startup. Other times it is persistent. In any case it doesn't affect the operation and works fine after takeoff so just ignore it.
Thanks. Just was wondering why my other H is not doing the same?

Yes I've had it on the odd occasion, Just a little quibble it does.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33