Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Obstacle Avoidance

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to make the obstacle avoidance work? My Typhoon H when its in the air, still gets close to obstacles and or me with the obstacle avoidance on. Does anyone know how to make this feature work?

I noticed with other drones, I see people try to push them into something and it pushes its self back automatically.

Describe the conditions your H is in when you are trying to run into things. Flight mode, height, OBS switch position.

Describe the conditions your H is in when you are trying to run into things. Flight mode, height, OBS switch position.
Yes, that would be very helpful. My H started life as a standard and the Obs Avd would stop the H from running into things but was not active, meaning it would not back up, but it would not allow stick control if something was in front of it. It went dead stick when I was about 3-4 feet away from object. I upgrade to RS and the only mode that it moves the drone by itself seems to be smart mode, follow\watch me. Of course it will also move itself in Home mode as well to avoid things. Let us know your setup and we can try to assist.

Does anyone know how to make the obstacle avoidance work? My Typhoon H when its in the air, still gets close to obstacles and or me with the obstacle avoidance on. Does anyone know how to make this feature work?

I noticed with other drones, I see people try to push them into something and it pushes its self back automatically.
Landing gear must be up and OBS indicator must be green. I had the same puzzle.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nubestpremiumsupplements