Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Only a 23mm cam?

Reaction score
Hi, is there only a 23mm FOV cam available for the H3? What FOV has the H+ ?

At least it will a high quality 23mm lens!
Sure Mrgs1 but the CG03+ is 100% ok for me and my clients and I need 14mm for the assignmets I am working with and I very often have to go to 400ft/120m.
I am OK with a Toyota, don't need a Mercedes... ;)

At least it will a high quality 23mm lens!

I haven’t seen anything describing the lens other that focal length and aperture. Please direct me to the specs that say it a coated glass lens vs a plastic lens.

Leica is a veteran, well respected company but I’m not plunking down this kind of money until I know more about the lens and camera.

Hi, is there only a 23mm FOV cam available for the H3? What FOV has the H+ ?

You are not reading the specifications correctly. The specifications for the new H3 are as follows:

The focal length of the lens is 23mm. The field of view (FOV) is 91°.

The focal length and FOV of the C23 for the H Plus are identical.

They both have a longer focal length lens than the CGO3+, because they both have the larger 1" sensor. However the FOV for the C23, the new camera for the H3 and the CGO3+ are all 91°.

I haven’t seen anything describing the lens other that focal length and aperture. Please direct me to the specs that say it a coated glass lens vs a plastic lens.

Leica is a veteran, well respected company but I’m not plunking down this kind of money until I know more about the lens and camera.
From what we've seen it is of a higher quality than the CG03+ which the OP was referring too, materials were not mentioned!

You are not reading the specifications correctly. The specifications for the new H3 are as follows:

The focal length of the lens is 23mm. The field of view (FOV) is 91°.

The focal length and FOV of the C23 for the H Plus are identical.

They both have a longer focal length lens than the CGO3+, because they both have the larger 1" sensor. However the FOV for the C23, the new camera for the H3 and the CGO3+ are all 91°.
Eagles...thanx. Do I understand you right... Will the H3 and H+ give me the same view from i.e 400ft as the CGO3+ ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech