Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

our job

Reaction score
Bonjour à tous, voici quelques photos des travaux de notre entreprise en France, pour nos clients que l'énergie RES (intervention sur une éolienne des montagnes de l'Ain à 125mts), ou d'autres ,,,,,,, ci-joint le nom de notre site entreprise "panorama01 drone", le matériel utilisé, nos magnifiques typhons h pro rs ,,,,,,,

pour autant que je suis inquiet quand je vole, qu'il ya, avec ce traducteur, je ne suis pas sûr que vous avez la traduction? ,,,,,,,,,,,, quelqu'un pour confirmer que vous pouvez me lire, merci

Google translate:
Hello everyone, here are some photos of the work of our company in France, for our customers that RES energy (intervention on a wind turbine of the Ain mountains at 125mts), or other ,,,,,,,,, ci -joins the name of our company site "panorama01 drone", the material used, our magnificent typhoons h pro rs ,,,,,,,,,

As far as I am worried when I fly, that there is, with this translator, I am not sure that you have the translation? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, someone to confirm that you can read me, thanks

Yes, we can read using Google Translate. You should post in English though please

"Oui, nous pouvons lire avec Google Translate. Vous devriez poster en anglais si s'il vous plaît"

Thank you, back, i use the translator of google, but I must put like a handle, lol,,,,now it must be better whith this new post

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis