Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

OVERWEIGHT ERROR

Reaction score
Aloha all...

Took my Obsidian Breeze out to a park for a maiden flight and it wouldn't take off.
"Overweight" error popped up because I had the blades on wrong. They LOOKED correct at first... but then realized one blade had a correct pitch and the other was not. So one side was pulling UP correctlty, but the other was pushing DOWN.
NOOB mistake.

I have ordered a yuneec breeze on walmart(US) to UK and I live in the UK. I am not sure if the drone will be compatible with my HTC ONE M8(dual band with 5ghz) also bought in UK. So will it work? Will it connect to wi-fi? Plz could you tell me! I am not sure since i read not all 5ghz phones work. Especially since Yuneec Breeze is from US.

Aloha all...
... I had the blades on wrong. They LOOKED correct at first...
I didn't know you removed the propellers to paint them. That's a lot of work.
You're lucky. The Breeze didn't flip over. The worst case would be one side pushed down, the other side pushed up.

I have ordered a yuneec breeze on walmart(US) to UK and I live in the UK. I am not sure if the drone will be compatible with my HTC ONE M8(dual band with 5ghz) also bought in UK. So will it work? Will it connect to wi-fi? Plz could you tell me! I am not sure since i read not all 5ghz phones work. Especially since Yuneec Breeze is from US.
Don't worry it wil. HTC M8 and HTC10. (Mine did.)
Have fun.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval