Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Packing case CAD files..anyone??

Reaction score
Hey...I'm looking to fab up a foam lining for a dolly case I bought for the H. Does anyone have access to CAD files of the foam shipping liner that has the fitted cutouts for the H, controller and parts..? I can dimension everything and draw it myself but thought I'd check to see if the files are already out there. Thanks...

Here's the case I bought at Home Depot...

RIDGID 22 in. Pro Gear Cart, Black-222573 - The Home Depot

Last edited:
Reactions: Denali Dude
Sim,
I am in the same boat as you. I bought a HUSKY case from HD, and now I am looking for foam for it. Most places have ready made ones for the Pelican cases, but not others. I am currently looking for some 1/8" sheets that I can cut and glue together myself. Since the H has so many weird shapes, I as going to build from the bottom up as opposed to the top down. I can use some Supper 777 adhesive to stick the layers together.

Sim,
I am in the same boat as you. I bought a HUSKY case from HD, and now I am looking for foam for it. Most places have ready made ones for the Pelican cases, but not others. I am currently looking for some 1/8" sheets that I can cut and glue together myself. Since the H has so many weird shapes, I as going to build from the bottom up as opposed to the top down. I can use some Supper 777 adhesive to stick the layers together.
I've used Super 777 for years and it's a good foam adhesive. Using 1/8" sheets will take you a long time to build up to a 10" thick liner but it's doable. Best of luck...

Could you take some measurements (tedious, yes) from the insert that ships with the H and apply those into a custom insert?

Could you take some measurements (tedious, yes) from the insert that ships with the H and apply those into a custom insert?
Yes...that's what I plan to do Jared if the CAD files are unavailable. Thanks...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430