Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Parallell connected ST16 batteries

Reaction score
Hi, I plan to connect two ST16 batteries in parallell to get longer flight time with the ST16. Will there be any problems, besides the weight of course.

Hi, I plan to connect two ST16 batteries in parallell to get longer flight time with the ST16. Will there be any problems, besides the weight of course.
It should work fine.
How will you attach the 2nd batt on connect the wires?

There is more simple and less dangerous than to risk a hacking of the battery and the risk of damaging it as well as the radio.
A simple Powerbank plugged into the 15000 or 20000 Mah radio and the discharge is largely slowed down and compensated.
What I do when I leave the day, Powerbank in the pocket and plugged into the radio.

Reactions: oldcaptainrusty
There is more simple and less dangerous than to risk a hacking of the battery and the risk of damaging it as well as the radio.
A simple Powerbank plugged into the 15000 or 20000 Mah radio and the discharge is largely slowed down and compensated.
What I do when I leave the day, Powerbank in the pocket and plugged into the radio.
Can you give us a link to the one you use please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, after reading you reponse I will try use a "Power-pack" instead despite it didn't work when I tried it a year ago... Anyone who tried it and did i t work ok?

Powering the USB port will help, but the ST16 draws power a little faster that the port will supply.
Leaving the power bank plugged in after the ST16 is turned off will give it time to catch up.
Also - a parallel Lion pack inside the ST16 will take Way longer to recharge.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval