Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

PART 107 Test/Study

Reaction score
What is the best app, program, online course, etc. To study for, to pass the Part 107 exam? From Free to expensive...

I passed simply by watching the ton of stuff on youtube and reading through the FAA website. Tip, focus on sectional, airspace and weather report materials and I'm sure you will do fine.
Best of luck.....

Reactions: Plmer3 and MM1992
RemotePilot101.com did the trick for me. Just increased to $149 but still well worth it. I did buy a few TAC charts from Sporty's though to get a feel for paper charts.

Has anyone used the gleim remote pilot. System to study for part 107

I passed simply by watching the ton of stuff on youtube and reading through the FAA website. Tip, focus on sectional, airspace and weather report materials and I'm sure you will do fine.
Best of luck.....

That's how I studied. One other thing I would add is knowing a practical application of the rules and sectional chart reading. They're going to want to know that you know the rules and you can read a chart, and they're going to ask questions about the rules, questions about the charts, and then applied questions about flying a specific location that you have to find on the chart and apply the rules to determine operating limits there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewthomasmt