Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Parting out Typhoon Q500 4K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Parting out my Typhoon Q500 4K. The ST10+ is in excellent condition. CGO3 is in working order and includes a set of filters. I also have the steady grip. 2 OEM batteries and the charger. Still have the drone itself, but the body is damaged. Make offer and anything, I can provide pics of any items.

Parting out my Typhoon Q500 4K. The ST10+ is in excellent condition. CGO3 is in working order and includes a set of filters. I also have the steady grip. 2 OEM batteries and the charger. Still have the drone itself, but the body is damaged. Make offer and anything, I can provide pics of any items.
How much for the cgo3... I also need a esc and ccw motor

Hi, I would like to know how much would be for the batteries and CGO3 , thanks

$225 for the CGO3 and filters, with original connection cable and I also have a second unopened cable.
$50 for the batteries
$125 for ST10+

I'm interested in the drone itself for the electronic (flight controller, receiver, etc). If you are pretty sure that it is mostly just body damage, how much would you want for it shipped to 97078?

I'm interested in the drone itself for the electronic (flight controller, receiver, etc). If you are pretty sure that it is mostly just body damage, how much would you want for it shipped to 97078?
I'll price the shipping tomorrow. Would you want the case too or just the drone itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop