Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

PARTS FOR Typhoon H Discussion

Reaction score
SOMEONE CAN INDICATE ANOTHER SITE THAT HAS PARTS FOR THE

Typhoon H Discussion? the site that everyone here knows for me in brazil is unviable, it charges me an expensive freight on each piece that I put in the cart, in the end the freight goes for 500 Brazilian reais, while on other sites where I buy pieces to crack the freight, no more than 80 Brazilian reais, I sent a first email
and it took time to check, saying that there are a lot of emails to read, I sent a second and they didn't even pay attention.
it is not possible that we only have a website with parts of these drones ... if this is real we are lost. i would like to buy everything i need from a single seller, on aliexpress there are many parts, but not from just one seller.
((shipping from the site of expensive shipping U $ 103 shipping from other sites also in the united states U $ 13 ))
----- I need all these parts of the photo attached

Attachments

• Capturaer.JPG
    Capturaer.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 30
  • Captursssar.JPG
    Captursssar.JPG
    16.4 KB · Views: 25
You can try Vertigo Drones and Terrestrial Imaging for parts. Vertigo is supposed to be the warranty repair center for Yuneec USA. It may be a struggle to find the selection of all parts needed.

Reactions: AlexandreMello
You can try Vertigo Drones and Terrestrial Imaging for parts. Vertigo is supposed to be the warranty repair center for Yuneec USA. It may be a struggle to find the selection of all parts needed.
thank you very much, I will check

SOMEONE CAN INDICATE ANOTHER SITE THAT HAS PARTS FOR THE

Typhoon H Discussion? the site that everyone here knows for me in brazil is unviable, it charges me an expensive freight on each piece that I put in the cart, in the end the freight goes for 500 Brazilian reais, while on other sites where I buy pieces to crack the freight, no more than 80 Brazilian reais, I sent a first email
and it took time to check, saying that there are a lot of emails to read, I sent a second and they didn't even pay attention.
it is not possible that we only have a website with parts of these drones ... if this is real we are lost. i would like to buy everything i need from a single seller, on aliexpress there are many parts, but not from just one seller.
((shipping from the site of expensive shipping U $ 103 shipping from other sites also in the united states U $ 13 ))
----- I need all these parts of the photo attached
Hello Alexandre.
My name is Peter from PGL drone techniek in the Netherlands.
I'm a dealer and commercial partner of Yuneec.
We have everything you need.
You can contact me by mail [email protected].

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj8me