Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Parts Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Thunder Horse,
I have some but like most of the time you are in the USA and I am in Australia. Let me know what you want and I will check the postage. I have several to choose from for all the parts you need and also controllers. Johnno Hennessy. Keep flying on the GREEN SIDE of the GRASS.

Yes I am interested can you send a pic of what you have?
Hi Thunder Horse,
I have some but like most of the time you are in the USA and I am in Australia. Let me know what you want and I will check the postage. I have several to choose from for all the parts you need and also controllers. Johnno Hennessy. Keep flying on the GREEN SIDE of the GRASS.
Yes can you send pics of what you have?

Yes I am interested please send some pics
I circled the part I can print in red. I found an stl file for it. I will print one today and make sure the specs are good.

Attachments

• 61kTeVonSUL._AC_SL1400_.jpg
    61kTeVonSUL._AC_SL1400_.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 9
I need a complete air frame for a q500 4k,not a landing gear part
Yeah my bad. I was talking with someone else about landing gear and got you mixed up. I will take pics of the airframe I have and post them for you. The guy on eBay still has his frame for sale. I checked on it for you.

Yes I am interested please send some pics
HI Thunder Horse,
I have been flat strap with my building work and flying jobs, coming up to Christmas so has to be now or last week. I will set about doing some photos of what I have and contact you and place them in this thread. Johnno Hennessy. Keep flying on the green side of the grass.

Well it was a week ago. There is a listing right by it.
Here are the pictures of the frame I have. it was involved in a crash but could be repaired. You can have it, just pay for the shipping and I can send it to you. If you want it.

Attachments

• 1201191900.jpg
    1201191900.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 9
  • 1201191901.jpg
    1201191901.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 8
  • 1201191900c.jpg
    1201191900c.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 9
  • 1201191900a.jpg
    1201191900a.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
Reactions: Thunder horse
Yes send me some shipping info so I can use my paypal account! My email is [email protected]
OK. I will box it up today. I wouldn't think it will be more than 15.00 dollars to ship it to you. Shoot me your address at 828-767-1925 and I will do my best to get it in the mail today or in the morning. I will give you the tracking number also. You can just send me the 15 dollars through paypal at [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop