Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Pennine Way at Crook Gate

FlushVision

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
3 flights yesterday from a point on the Pennine Way near to Denshaw, West Yorkshire, overlooking Crook Gate reservoir. Temperature was a chilly 1 deg C and the third battery of the day (bat 6) was obviously suffering from the cold only managing just over 7 minutes in the air. I did try to keep it warm while I flew the other batteries but the cold got to it anyway.

Camera settings in these flights were on 'auto' (Sunrise/Sunset). 4K @ 30fps and when I got home my nipples were sore from the cold:(

3 flights yesterday from a point on the Pennine Way near to Denshaw, West Yorkshire, overlooking Crook Gate reservoir. Temperature was a chilly 1 deg C and the third battery of the day (bat 6) was obviously suffering from the cold only managing just over 7 minutes in the air. I did try to keep it warm while I flew the other batteries but the cold got to it anyway.

Camera settings in these flights were on 'auto' (Sunrise/Sunset). 4K @ 30fps and when I got home my nipples were sore from the cold:(

Should of gone for a swim in that water, that would of cooled you down! Was a great day yesterday for flying, that's a great area to fly, nice and desolate.

Reactions: FlushVision
Should of gone for a swim in that water, that would of cooled you down! Was a great day yesterday for flying, that's a great area to fly, nice and desolate.
The actual place I took off from was only about 60m away from the A672 about 0.9 miles to the North of the centre of Denshaw village and about 1.75 miles South of J22 of the M62, and 3.36 miles North East of where I live. That's the beauty of where I live: Such stunning countryside on my doorstep with desolate Pennine moorland only a few minutes drive away. I can literally drive only 10 minutes away to places with not a living sole within sight. The only thing that is in my way is arthritis in my hips and knees that sometimes impact on my mobility.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis