Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Phone Sound

Reaction score
I wasn't sure how to search this so,

A couple of times I've been flying my Breeze and my phone started making the sound of someone hanging up on the other end of a phone, or the lines been open too long. The beep, beep, beep...etc.
I never found a control or button that would stop it.

???

Reactions: GBaltussen
What phone are you using?

Were there any error messages displayed?

Did the Breeze pause and hover?

I always close all apps and put mine in Airplane Mode before flying. The only active app will be Breeze Cam and cellular is off so I won’t get messages and such.

I use a Samsung s9+ and I put it airplane mode when I start. Once it happened when I was landing and it continued after landing. I can't remember the other circumstances. When I go into airplane mode I still have to go back to WiFi and connect to my Breeze. There were no messages whatsoever. The screen stayed the same. When I landed, and it was making the noise, I closed the app and the noise continued with no observable way of shutting it off. I eventually restarted the phone.

I suspect this is an issue with the S9+ and Breeze Cam.

You should probably contact Yuneec Customer Support about this. I am assuming you are using Oreo OS and there are some issues with it and Breeze Cam.

So sad................. I've been all over the Yuneec site. Can anyone tell me what my "username" is? I'm trying to upload my flight log in order to ask them why my phone beeps. I have a real name. I have a drone name. ??????

Steve

It should be what you registered the Breeze with. If you didn’t register, sign up as a new user.

It should be what you registered the Breeze with. If you didn’t register, sign up as a new user.
That's my problem. I don't remember using anything like a "user name". Only my personal name when I registered and the name of my drone when I renamed it. There's nothing anywhere in my breeze app or online. BTW, I thought I registered when I downloaded the app and connected it with my drone's serial number, etc., but when I went to Yuneec's website I had to register there as well. My drone think's I'm an anonymous user.
???

I put my first name in, filled out the rest of the info with the nature of the problem, hit upload and it keeps saying.
"network anomaly"

I also wrote Yuneec USA an email (there was noone available for chat-go figure) and described the issue.

None of this is a dealbreaker. I just want to fly my drone without my phone beeping.

Last edited:
Bird I think the noise you're referring to is the alarm sound you receive when Breeze has a low battery, or the ground sensors are not registering properly prior to take off or during flight. Check the icons at the top right of your screen for any that aren't blue in color while flying. Any icon in red and sometimes amber will get you the "Phone Off Hook" alarm noise. This is usually accompanied by a prompt on your screen explaining the alarm and an "OK" or "YES" button to acknowledge it.
Oh, and it make that noise too when it, (experience now speaking), crashes and parts go flying......

Reactions: BirdofPray
Bird I think the noise you're referring to is the alarm sound you receive when Breeze has a low battery, or the ground sensors are not registering properly prior to take off or during flight. Check the icons at the top right of your screen for any that aren't blue in color while flying. Any icon in red and sometimes amber will get you the "Phone Off Hook" alarm noise. This is usually accompanied by a prompt on your screen explaining the alarm and an "OK" or "YES" button to acknowledge it.
Oh, and it make that noise too when it, (experience now speaking), crashes and parts go flying......
Took it out and let it run down until the battery dropped to 6% and warning came on screen and it landed itself. No sounds like the beep beep.

Use a PC web browser and go to http://yuneec.com/support. Select Speak to a Pro, then setup a phone support call back.

They will never answer an email and the sending of log files via the Breeze Cam app doesn’t work.

Just so I am sure you understand, we are not part of Yuneec at YuneecPilots.com. We are users just like you and collectively can solve many problems. One we cannot solve is what username and password you setup with Yuneec on their website. When you get to speak with a support person, see if they can retrieve that information for you.

When I register a product with the manufacturer, I always write the information in the manual and store it in the original packaging until the warranty is up. After that the manual goes into a file until I no longer possess the product.

Thanks Doom. I realize that we are a forum group here and not official Yuneec. I was able to simply put "Stephen" into the user name slot and fill out the rest of the form and I think that worked, except it said there was a "network anomaly." I don't think the anomaly was caused by the name. When I registered I used my real name. Not a made up one. I really everybody's help. Thanks for the heads up on stuff. I'll try the phone consult route. I just figured the first thing they'd tell me was to upload the log so they could see it.
Steve

They may want to see the log files. See this thread to learn how to retrieve them. Guide to Analyzing Breeze Cam FlightLogs - Your Data is Needed

The guide has the info for getting the files and the thread has information about h-elsner ‘s program Q500log2kml and where to download it. It is great for looking into the FlightLogs yourself.

Reactions: BirdofPray
@BirdofPray : Network anomaly just tells you that the breeze cam app has no internet connection. This is to be expected when one puts the cellphone in airplane mode. Best practice would be to enable internet over the cellular network (as opposed to over a WiFi uplink to your wireless router). So the phone is connected to your breeze as well as to the internet.

Since you are in the UK, try Home and find the link to register your Breeze.

Reactions: Marc.RCAddict

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop