Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Picture issue

Reaction score
Hey guys - new pilot since Summer '17. I use my drone as part of my home inspections to inspect roofs.

Lately - and more frequently - I'm getting "Could not capture picture" messages when I try to take pics. I can't quite figure out why. At first I thought perhaps it was bc I was low on battery. But yesterday I flew it with a fresh battery and it was just very inconsistent taking photos.

Any thoughts ...?

Are you capturing photos off the video? What SD card are you using, 64bit?

Hey AH - I have not been using video, no. I have just been using the photo feature. I'm using what SD card came with it.

No the SD card does that comes with it is does not work very well, in fact I had issues as you did not realizing to use a SD 64 card

I had trouble as well with the factory card for taking pictures and video . got a 32 and a couple 64's . they work fine .

I had the same issue right after I started using my Q. I cleaned the contacts where the camera slides onto the frame. I used a white pencil eraser to take off any residue from Manufacturing or Oxidation. Have not gotten that error message again. You might try that if changing SD Cards does not cure it.

Hey guys - new pilot since Summer '17. I use my drone as part of my home inspections to inspect roofs.

Lately - and more frequently - I'm getting "Could not capture picture" messages when I try to take pics. I can't quite figure out why. At first I thought perhaps it was bc I was low on battery. But yesterday I flew it with a fresh battery and it was just very inconsistent taking photos.

Any thoughts ...?

I had exactly the same issue mate wi do connected straight away but the camera had trouble connecting every time I took it out somebody has just put on here what to for somebody else take your battery out of your ST10 wait 30 seconds & it will reboot & you should connect straight away apparently

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erothots