Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Picture samples requested - 360 panorama

Reaction score
Hi all,
I want to buy a breeze 4k to do 360 panorama like this (Google Maps) but from the horizon to all the way down.
Before I do my purchase, could someone share somes pictures taken all around from motionless breeze 4k, same from 45° down and 90° down? Even if it's a video, I'll deal with it.
I will share back the result, it might be an interresting new usage.

Here is a sample from a samsung gear 360 attached on a breeze. I'm amazed how high it can get even with 50% weight extra!
My request is for picture or video from the breeze directly spinning on itself. If I stitch pictures together, I can get higher quality and resolution.

Stitching requires at least a 30% overlap preferably more and Manual Exposure. Have used all the Panorama Software Versions. I am no longer in photography so I use Panorama Factory to stitch together for printing.

Here is a sample from a samsung gear 360 attached on a breeze. I'm amazed how high it can get even with 50% weight extra!
My request is for picture or video from the breeze directly spinning on itself. If I stitch pictures together, I can get higher quality and resolution.
IMG_20171203_193218.jpg

That’s interesting- everyone wants to know payload capacity...!??!! I do

Show us a pic on how you attached the 360 to the breeze

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewthomasmt