Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Polarpro filters cheap at Best buy $19.95

One good thing, if you purchased directly from PolarPro like I did, you get a nice padded zip up case.

Reactions: jaykay2
I went to that BB link, and found their title to be misleading. In fact there is no polarizer filter, only ND-4, ND-8, and ND-16.

$25 for a padded zip case? This is a good deal despite the incorrect description.
Ordered and thanks for the heads up!

$25 for a padded zip case? This is a good deal despite the incorrect description.
Ordered and thanks for the heads up!

I agree that it is more than it is worth, but after receiving it, I am glad I got it.
I don't trust the little cloth pouches, that normally come with them.

If you happen to be one of those that bought a set of Freewell and didn't like them, use the Freewell case. Put the Polar Pros in their cloth bags in the case pockets. It might also be worth looking at photography equipment sites for filter cases.

Reactions: RiverRunner
Thanks for the tip...Went to my local Best Buy and picked up another set of filters.... I'm still betting one day I will land and the filter will have fallen off... They seem so easy to spin off...Besides I have two H's and could use another set. While i breezed by the TVs -- I was amazed at how many were being wheeled out and loaded into cars this morning. It was a frenzy of TV purchases.... Guess they were some pretty good prices then...

So with all the enthusiasm for the PolarPro ND lenses I booked it over to the local Best Buy store and picked up the last set. Like Art-Tistic I had a five dollar rewards voucher. It seems many of the videos using a filter are great... So I will try it. My question is easy: There are the three little cloth bags with appropriate drawstrings, but what is the stand alone white nylon string included in the box for??

I did the exact same thing same price :) and thanks for the post altering us to this deal!
Thanks for the headsup RR, I just grabbed them at my local BB for $16.04 w/tax ( I had a $5 rewards coupon) can't go wrong at that price...

Although the visit made me stop at the 65" 4K TV's ........danger Will Robinson, danger!

I have purchased the PolarPro set of three ND filters and they are fantastic.

I also bought the Freewell graduated filters which are really poor quality and i would definitely stay away from them. They are not even glass.

The Freewell CPL (Circular Polariser) is OK, it works but again is not the same quality as the Polar Pro set.

Must of been a one day only deal, I just checked out my local BB's web site and they want $49.99 for the Polar Pros filters. Oppps ... sorry ... just looked at the date on the posts ...

Must of been a one day only deal, I just checked out my local BB's web site and they want $49.99 for the Polar Pros filters. Oppps ... sorry ... just looked at the date on the posts ...
I'd try talking to a manager, it's amazing what they can do.

Gahh wish I saw this before I left for lunch as I was just a couple of stores down from BB...

Thanks for the tip...Went to my local Best Buy and picked up another set of filters.... I'm still betting one day I will land and the filter will have fallen off... They seem so easy to spin off...Besides I have two H's and could use another set. While i breezed by the TVs -- I was amazed at how many were being wheeled out and loaded into cars this morning. It was a frenzy of TV purchases.... Guess they were some pretty good prices then...

As Ned Stark was so fond of saying "Winter is coming"

This must have been a regional sell or I just missed it. I just checked at my local BB and it was full price :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval