Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Powerxtra H replacement battery

I'm not in the UK but I have a few Powerextra batteries. They work fine for me. Since most of my batteries are of different age and flight cycles it's hard to judge just how much better they are. I would say that new vs new they are better than the Yuneec batteries but not by a huge margin.

Thank you for the replies.
My concern mainly is them failing and my aircraft ditching. I know Yuneec do not use quality components in their batteries it’s just if it did fall out of the sky it has the Yuneec stamp on it.
Just wary about using 3rd party batteries.
I’ve heard Ultrax are the best 3rd party but unfortunately cannot get them in the uk and by the time you pay import duty it’s not worth the hasstle

I have Ultrax batteries as well. I haven’t seen huge differences between Yuneec, Powerextra and Ultrax batteries after they have a number of flights on them. YMMV. I’ve never had a problem with any of the batteries. All still perform. The key IMHO is proper care of the batteries. Making sure the batteries are at “storage” charge level between full charge for flights.

Reactions: biltno and Peggy
I've tried several of the off brand batteries .. Both Powerextra 6300 H batteries Swelled with less then 20 flights... UltraX 6300 H battery still going strong with over 35 flights and flight times are 3 to 4 min. longer then OEM... I've also been using a Bonacell brand 5400 in my Q500 4K and getting 1 to 2 min more flight time then OEM and there only $34.00 US .. Hope they have a battery for the H.. Have a few friends that swear by the GiFi brand.. I'm also getting ready to install a 8000 mah Multistar battery in a 3D printed adapter for my H.. Test to come soon!! IMG_2461.JPG

Attachments

• 8.0 Multistar.jpg
    8.0 Multistar.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_2460 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_2460 - Copy.JPG
    152.3 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: Peggy
Has anyone in the UK bought Powerxtra H batteries? Are they any good and is flight time roughly the same?
For Yuneec Typhoon H 4K Camera Drone 6300mAh 14.8V Replaces Flight Lipo Battery | eBay
Hi, I am still satisfeid with my GiFI 8050mA batts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariarussii11