Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Price Drop 2/17/18 Selling My RakonHeli Yuneec 4K Drone with Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddy Collins

Buddy Collins
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Selling my RakonHeli 4K Drone, built for me by Carolina Dronz from a kit I purchased from them. Only flown a handful of times as I usually fly my H or Mavic now.
Thought I'd make this available to others now as the RakonHeli Kit is getting harder and harder to find.
This one flies perfectly, no more Yaw Problems because of the lighter and more open body configuration and I swear it feels a heck of a lot more responsive too.
Comes with: St10+ Controller, CGO3 4K Camera and Gimbal, 2 sets of Props (One Set New), Charger Assembly, Screen Shroud and one New Venom 6000mAh Battery. Everything as shown in the pics. The eye-balls peel off if you dont care for them..lol
Here's a link to a YouTube Video I made in November, raw footage unedited, just to check and be sure it still flies perfectly before I offered it for sale:
Please start a "conversation" with any questions you may have, shipping will be from San Antonio, Texas.
SELLING FOR $715 AND SPLIT SHIPPING COSTS.

CIMG2142.JPG CIMG2143.JPG CIMG2144.JPG CIMG2145.JPG CIMG2162.JPG CIMG2146.JPG CIMG2147.JPG

Last edited:
I would LOVE to buy it buddy, but i won't have income till end of April (im a volunteer in usa, waiting on my work card)... Dang it.. I do take donations tho... [emoji16] [emoji23]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace