Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Problem connecting in FPV mode

Reaction score
I have a problem using the handheld controller along with fpv mode. When I click on the controller icon and tap experience, the app resets back to the flight menu screen. Annoying!

However, it always works when I try it with the goggles.
Only after repeatedly trying the controller mode will it randomly connect and work.

Very frustrating.

Seems I am the only one to experience this... looks like I will have to give Support a call! :)

Same problem with nexus 6p, android version 7.1.1. Looks like an app bug. I send many crash reports to developer. With nexus 4, android version 5.1.1, no problem.
The nexus 6p works without crash if i first connect with my home wlan, start breeze app, start goggles mode, wait for message controler is not connected, leave goggles mode, enter normal mode, connect controler, connect to breeze wlan.

Reactions: yonizaza
Same problem with nexus 6p, android version 7.1.1. Looks like an app bug. I send many crash reports to developer. With nexus 4, android version 5.1.1, no problem.
The nexus 6p works without crash if i first connect with my home wlan, start breeze app, start goggles mode, wait for message controler is not connected, leave goggles mode, enter normal mode, connect controler, connect to breeze wlan.
Same problem with Iphone 5 when I switch to FPV mode the app closes I will test your solution

I'm having the same issue with the app crashing when I open fpv mode on an iPhone 5. Any solution?

Same in OnePlus One with Android 7.1.1

Googles mode ia working, FPV mode restarts the APP.
When starting in Googles mode and pushing L2 in the controller, the APP freezes.

I am using the newest veraio 1.1.9... I will try another phone I think. I was planning to mod my Cubot X9 with an external antenna, but maybe I will it first try without a mod...It is on Android 6.0 which hopefully works.

Samsung S6 EDGE oprogramowanie Android 7.0.
Ten sam Problemu. Przy próbie lotu w trybie "Pilot" Dron staruje i ląduje kilka razy i wyłącza się - brak Możliwości Kontroli lotu.

Potrzebna Aktualizacja Aplikacji na nowego smartfonach z Androidem 7.0 . Można latać i za każdym Razem kasować i wgrywać od nowa Aplikacje Breeze cam. Inaczej Breez nie działa.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval