Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Problem with the gimbal control of the H520

Reaction score
I have an H520 with an E90camera. The gimbal has stopped synchronizing with the drone, since when starting the H520 the camera is not positioned facing forward and is totally without force. You can see the image but the three switches of the gimbal’s panoramic mode, the gimbal’s tilt mode and the gimbal’s panoramic control have no effect. Nor does it allow me to do the calibration of the gimbal. It gives me “option not allowed”.

I have made the initialization reset of the station ST16S but no effect has emerged. I need to know if it is possible and how to do it to restore control of the gimbal.

Thank you

I have an H520 with an E90camera. The gimbal has stopped synchronizing with the drone, since when starting the H520 the camera is not positioned facing forward and is totally without force. You can see the image but the three switches of the gimbal’s panoramic mode, the gimbal’s tilt mode and the gimbal’s panoramic control have no effect. Nor does it allow me to do the calibration of the gimbal. It gives me “option not allowed”.
I have made the initialization reset of the station ST16S but no effect has emerged. I need to know if it is possible and how to do it to restore control of the gimbal.
Thank you
Remove the camera and inspect the contacts on the camera mount. If they appear normal then reinstall the camera and try it again. Sometimes just removing and reinstalling the camera will fix this problem.

Reactions: Nickannius
Remove the camera and inspect the contacts on the camera mount. If they appear normal then reinstall the camera and try it again. Sometimes just removing and reinstalling the camera will fix this problem.
You can also conduct a firmware update using updatepilot from the Google play store on the st16s. Sometimes there's a firmware issue when cameras aren't communicating correctly.

Reactions: Nickannius

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss