Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Problems after crash

Reaction score
I crashed my Q. I ordered new airframe and camera gimbal bushings and a new wire and swapped everything over
After putting everything back together, took the Q outside and it will not communicate with the ST10. Tried to bind them and cannot get anything but a red ligjt and a lot of beeps. I probably made things worse when I did a factory reset. I put the name as TYPHOON Q500 4K and it will not recognize it. Are there any hope or should I send it for repair?

I'm pretty sure there is something not or wrong connected. Those beeps are HW messages, often Compass.

Connect the bird with the GUI. There you can see, what sensor is wrong. I'm afraid, you have to open the airframe again. It's always a good idea, to do GUI check before the hundreds of screws are taken to close the airframe.

br HE

Reactions: Steve Carr
When you tip the Q500 forward a few times, do you see the orange flashing status light?
You can do this inside to check it.

As @h-elsner commented. Connect it to the GUI and see if you have any error messages. You will most likely have to remove all 63 screws again. Bummer.

Ok, I downloaded the GUI to my PC, updated the drivers and the Q will not connect. I get a message box that says output is coming through the input cable. I believe I may have some wires hooked wrong. Maybe the cable that hangs at the battery door. Any other suggestions? Yes, looks like the screws have to come back out.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. After taking the Q back apart I found a wire cut from being pinched between the frame. Put it back together and that part is working good.
That is all to easy to do when putting the shell back together. Glad you found the problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval