Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Problems connecting and starting

Reaction score
Hi there,
I am new to the drone business, so I thought, let's buy a drone that is not too difficult to use... Saw reviews and footage and I was pretty pleased. Found out (hat it needed a 5ghz wifi connection, so I even got a new phone for this...

So now I have this drone, but I have several questions / problems which I cannot solve;
- just a simple question: in the Breeze cam app; there are connection/symbols (drone, wifi, gps etc.), when I click on them, the symbols are explained...but in Chinese!!! I have some idea what they mean, but it would be better if it was in english (the whole app is in english, so why is this in chinese???)
- when I connect the app to the drone's wifi, it seems to connect, but... the blue light keeps blinking and in the app I don't see that the drone is connected (so I cannot update firmware etc.)
- this afternoon, I removed the app and installed in again, then I had connection with the drone; later on when I wanted to upgrade the firmware, it was lost; did several new installs of the app, I did several resets of the drone, but still... it only connects to the wifi, but the blue light keeps blinking and there it stops...

- general question: when I connect to the drone's wifi, I don't have internet on the phone anymore; for downloading firmware, I have to disconnect to the drone and then later reconnect... my question: is there a way to have a wifi connection to the drone AND still have internet, it will make it much easier...

So, my question is: where to look for a solution to get the drone connected?

Kind regards,
Gijsbert (the Netherlands)

Thanks Kingram just viewed the whole video.
The problem is that I do everything this guy does, without the result of a drone connecting and the video doesnt give me a clue where the problem can be.
(and still with the chinese characters, here I see 'normal' english, but that is a minor issue).

Please refer to these threads How To: Tell if my phone, tablet, or pad is compatible with the Breeze?, How To: Troubleshoot the Breeze and Request Help in the Forum, and How To: Breeze WiFi and Firmware Issues.

The last one in firmware issues, you will find a new uncompressed European firmware in the uncompressed folder on the Google Drive.

As for your phone, make sure you are downloading the Breeze Cam app from a Google play store for your area of the world. The help screens should be in the same language as the rest of the app.

The Samsung Galaxy A6 2018 version does not support 802.11ac and therefore may not connect to the Breeze. Here is a link to the specs for it Samsung Galaxy A6 (2018) - Full phone specifications.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval