Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Problems found inside the battery compartment.

Reaction score
Hello,

I looked closer inside the battery compartment. I think I saw two problems. The first one is the rubber/silicon around the circuit board is raised up closer to the battery terminals. This might block the battery from inserted fully in.

The second problem is the white wiring that touching the case. I afraid that later the case will cut the insulation/wire. Should those wires be wrapped with heat shrink at this area?

I attached two pictures without and with marking for easier to see.
Please check your battery compartment to see if those problems exist in yours. TIA.

Attachments

• 20190211_113921.jpg
    20190211_113921.jpg
    898.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 20190211_114322.jpg
    20190211_114322.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 58
I looked at my H (not H+) and found I have a bracket, it is forward of the circuit board about ½".

Don't be fooled by my H520 body, this is a TH Plus. I see only one real problem and one possible problem. The rubber insulator in yours is distorted and arching upward. This may not be a problem. However your Gimbal wire harness doesn't look right. Someone in the assembly department goofed up. Yours is trapped under the circuit board and being pinched in the retainer clips, whereas mine is free to move in front of the board.
To fix this you will need to remove you lower body shell and re-position the harness out from under the board.

ScreenHunter_6322 Feb. 11 11.51.jpg

To fix this you will need to remove you lower body shell and re-position the harness out from under the board.
Take a look at the shape of the battery. It's doubtful the battery would make contact with this wire. There is a lot of clearance under the batt.

Reactions: Pau and JackMTaco

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio