Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Problems with all modes except for Pilot Mode

Reaction score
I was flying my drone today in pilot mode just for some fun. I noticed that I was connected to 17 GPS satellites. When I tried to do any of the other modes, I was always getting a screen that said
Placing Breeze in safe position
Place Breeze on the ground with the camera facing you. Ensure the Breeze is in an open area, free of obstructions. Make sure to keep a minimum distance of 4 meters (13 fee) between the pilot, other people, animals, trees, buildings, and power lines, ect.

I did all of this several times in selfie, follow me and orbit mode and was never able to get it to fly. What am I doing wrong?

Did you swipe through all of the instruction screens? They guide you when you first use those modes.

Were you getting IPS errors on your display? Were you trying to fly inside or outside? How is light visibility?

Did you swipe through all of the instruction screens? They guide you when you first use those modes.
Ok, I am stupid and did not know there were more screens to swipe. At times you get left and right arrows for other screens but in this case you don’t. Thanks

Were you getting IPS errors on your display? Were you trying to fly inside or outside? How is light visibility?
Outside, no ips errors but I did not swipe thru all of the screens. Somehow in reading the manual and playing with the flight app, I missed that there are screens in this case that you have to swipe thru. I have flown it many times in pilot mode but this was my first attempt to do the other modes.
Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio