Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Product ID number

Reaction score
I have an H3 and I am getting no response from the controller. I check the settings in the st16 controller, and there is no Product Id number. It allows for one to be entered in, but I have no idea how to find this number on my drone.
Any ideas?

Reaction score
I have an H3 and I am getting no response from the controller. I check the settings in the st16 controller, and there is no Product Id number. It allows for one to be entered in, but I have no idea how to find this number on my drone.
Any ideas?
I don't know about the H3, but on my H Pro it's on the right side rear..

Yuneec Skins

The Yuneec Parts Guy
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Website
yuneecskins.com
It sounds like the H3 is no longer Bound to the ST16s, when Bound the Product ID Number is Automatically Displayed, You won't find the Product ID Number Displayed anywhere on the Aircraft, it's not the Serial Number, and it's Only Displayed on your ST16s, it's also not a Number you can enter... unless... a New Product ID Number has been re-issued for a No-Fly Zone (NFZ) Release. I know this to be true, because I issue the NFZ Release's for the H3.
Possible Solution; Try Re-Binding the ST16s Controller to the H3.

Yuneec Skins

The Yuneec Parts Guy
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Website
yuneecskins.com
I don't know about the H3, but on my H Pro it's on the right side rear..
The Typhoon H/H-Pro Product ID Number can only be obtained from connecting the Drone to the Yuneec Typhoon H GUI Program, and is not Displayed anywhere else, including the ST16.

Reactions: johnnyb57

h-elsner

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
The question is what @aoddol1990 really need. The product ID is not needed for anything except NFZ settings. What means "entered in"? Binding process? Camera or drone? There are a lot of numbers that plays a roll:
- MAC address of camera (not for user input or change, but for getting IP Address from WiFi hot spot.
- SSID of camera,
- Password for camera,
- Password 1234567890 for the camera,
- Receiver-ID from SR24 (drone).
The question is what he wants to do, what he wants to get.

br HE

Reactions: Yuneec Skins

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genesis66