Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Prop arm

Reaction score
I had another accident with the h just as I was becoming completely comfortable. Ok I have 3 arms on the h that won't click when I raise them up to connect. I don't see anything else wrong.

I had another accident with the h just as I was becoming completely comfortable. Ok I have 3 arms on the h that won't click when I raise them up to connect. I don't see anything else wrong.
YUNTYH123 is part number, it's more than likely it's that, but carefully inspect the arms.

Hi peter. Here is a photo of the part that i think you want. Part number: YUNTYH123. Now can you check and see if this part is broken or bent on your bird.
Mike

1582410408472.png

Wow, I don't even recognize the part. This is really for the folding arm? I will inspect closely but all seemed well except for a few broken props. I have a good supply of props.

Ok I figured it out. The pic was so large that I thought it was part of the body. I don't have screws so off hand do you know what fits and I guess I must take the arm off. I don't think anything else was damaged. The arms are all straight and the camera unaffected. The clips look fine, so the screws came loose on impact. Could that be the whole issue.

Those parts are not broken. They just seem to have come loose at accident and can't find any video for just fixing that. We get into replacing broken arms etc. I want to do this myself.

I watched the video and did as told and saw. How can the clip be turned around and still work. However both me and my wife tried and need some help. I refuse to send this drone for something that most folks can do in a few minutes.

I watched the video and did as told and saw. How can the clip be turned around and still work. However both me and my wife tried and need some help. I refuse to send this drone for something that most folks can do in a few minutes.
Just look at the other ones, and slide it in facing the same way, then put the screw back in ?

I have done everything required except the one thing that apparently makes it work. Try and try again, what else unless there is a genie that wants to show me the light!

This might Help: Cause of Loose Motor Arms & Latch Replacement....:)

Attachments

• Motor Arm Latch 10.0.png
    Motor Arm Latch 10.0.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
  • Motor Arm Latch 10.1.png
    Motor Arm Latch 10.1.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 14
  • Motor Arm Latch 10.2.png
    Motor Arm Latch 10.2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
  • Motor Arm Latch 10.3.png
    Motor Arm Latch 10.3.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
  • Motor Arm Latch 10.4.png
    Motor Arm Latch 10.4.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 14
Reactions: johnnyb57
It's all there but she just won't slide. Frustrating but fixable. The pics are great but after trying 6 different clips I'm confused. It all seems kosher but has some pork in there.

It's all there but she just won't slide. Frustrating but fixable. The pics are great but after trying 6 different clips I'm confused. It all seems kosher but has some pork in there.
This is the Important step, look closely, if you pry up the Tab you can Pull the Clip right out. (Don't Forget to Remove the Set Screw)

Attachments

• Motor Arm Latch 10.2.png
    Motor Arm Latch 10.2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
Reactions: johnnyb57
Strange I've just this minute did three on a copter I bought which had a crash, they slot in easy, the only mishap was one little screw fell off my screwdriver which I had to fish out.

Strange I've just this minute did three on a copter I bought which had a crash, they slot in easy, the only mishap was one little screw fell off my screwdriver which I had to fish out.
Try a Pair of Needle Nose and Grasp the end of the Clip and Pull while you Pry up the Tab, nothing else keeps the Clip from coming out.

I have all of the 3 clips and I have 3 new ones. Got the old ones out without fanfare and now? I should have clarified that I am speaking about putting them back in. I'll wait a bit before I have one of my non violent temper spells.[emoji31]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj8me