Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Prop Guard Recommendation

Not worth the bother... what you will spend on the prop guards could be better spent on spare props.

The most important thing here is DON'T RUN INTO THINGS . Stay clear , pay attention , it is not a toy .

The most important thing here is DON'T RUN INTO THINGS . Stay clear , pay attention , it is not a toy .
I hear you. The reason I was asking is I am on the cautious side and thought they might be a good preventative measure. Cautious flight is the name of the game for sure.
Advice well taken. Thanks.

I hear you. The reason I was asking is I am on the cautious side and thought they might be a good preventative measure. Cautious flight is the name of the game for sure.
Advice well taken. Thanks.
I do however have several minis that I fly in my living room and the prop guards are a lifesaver .

The difference is the simple physics of these airframes being much larger in mass, with the corresponding
kinetic energy created... only in the most grazing of brushes could the prop guards make any perceptible difference... not the most common type of crash.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yeezygaphoodie