Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Props

Reaction score
I find it very difficult to install the props. I installed them but seemed unnecessarily hard. Is there some trick i'm missing?

It seems there is only one position that works well on each prop. I turn the prop until it sets into the notches, but if it feels tight I rotate the prop to the next position and it fits well.

Reactions: PatR
Hi Jon Lemay,
Are they standard or carbon fibre. Do like Steve Carr just said for both types,but some times the backing plate on the aluminium hub requires thicknessing with a file as the are punched out before bonding to the carbon fibre. But I only use the standard now since finding out that the are fibre impregnated plastic also and they are very well balanced from the factory and don't lift the heat in your motors like the after market ones. Johnno Hennessy.
Keep flying on the green side of the grass.

It seems there is only one position that works well on each prop. I turn the prop until it sets into the notches, but if it feels tight I rotate the prop to the next position and it fits well.

Steve,
JFYI, it works out the same way on a 920. Each prop has its own particular fit. Rotate them 180* and they won’t easily fit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33