Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500 4K Attempted to fly away, then almost crashed. Telemetry included

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I recently did a compass calibration and it apparently succeeded. I've been noticing I lose left stick control when attempting to turn through 360 degrees while stationary, hence why I recalibrated. I then tested the craft and noticed it attempted to fly away. I flipped the switch to home, and it pretty much tried to fall out of the sky. I remembered reading about applying full right rudder in this case, and it actually did recover before landing successfully (talk about heart stopping). Thankfully this was at 4AM, and everyone was asleep.

I've included two telemetry files (hosted on Google drive, because apparently this forum doesn't like .csv files. They're RAR'ed together), one from the previous flight it exhibited the left stick input failures, and the second is the telemetry where it tried to fall right out of the sky. I have no idea how to analyze these files, even after converting one of them through ST2Dash (which really didn't seem to do much, as the english version of the file attempts to use earthtools.org and not new.earthtools.org. Urgh).

Let me know what else I can provide you guys so I can get to the bottom of this, I'm almost scared to fly it again because I don't exactly know what the deal is.

Thanks

Soniti1587

Sh/t it is really scary... And sad

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss